- Atheroma in the artery
- Dengue fever
- Human African trypanosomiasis
- Lymphatic filariasis
- Muscle contraction: the sliding filament theory
Atheroma in the artery
- What are we made of?
- Healthy cells and cancer cells
- How cancer grows and spreads: Growing a blood supply
- How cancer grows and spreads: Getting the wrong message
Human African trypanosomiasis
- Life cycle of Trypanosoma brucei in the human host
- Life cycle of Trypanosoma brucei in the tsetse fly
- Trypanosomiasis - mammalian stages
- Trypanosomiasis - tsetse fly stages
- CATT: Preparation of blood sample
- CATT: Carrying out agglutination reaction
- Life cycle of Leishmaniais in humans - original version
- Life cycle of Leishmania sp in the human host
- Life cycle of Leishmania sp in the sand fly
find out more...
Welcome to our animation portfolio showcasing some of the animations which we have produced for our clients. These feature on numerous websites and cd-rom publications.
Whereas we offer flash animation mainly to scientific clients, we are happy to discuss creating animations for any other subjects.
If you have any queries or would like a quote, please contact Tania on
020 8699 2862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
what our clients say...
"We’re so pleased with the animations for our website from Tania at Liquid Jigsaw – they look great! Throughout the whole process she’s been a pleasure to work with, turning our rough ideas and sketches into reality and making everything look consistent with our brand.”
Dr Kat Arney
Cancer Research UK
commissioning an animation
If you are considering commissioning an animation, take a look at our how we work page to find out more about the production process and how we work with our clients.
using our animations
A selection of our animations are available as free-to-use downloads. Visit using our animations for further information.
We were recently commissioned to create an animation about how cells are involved in hearing for the Big Picture, a Wellcome Trust publication, which is a free post-16 resource for teachers that explores issues around biology and medicine.
For more information on this publication, visit the Big Picture.
what our clients say...
"A key element of our partnership with Liquid Jigsaw has been their ability to interpret and build on at times only the flimsiest of briefs.
By engaging with the complex medical or scientific content, the work of Liquid Jigsaw reflects a genuine understanding of the issues.
They have also developed and then implemented a house style for animations which was sympathetic with, but went beyond, our existing interface designs."
Dr Tim Beanland